lørdag den 16. oktober 2010

Hey, isn't it time for an update in the blogosphere? So, let me give you the run down of events since last: I've been to Wales for a family trip to see the Ryder Cup golf tournament! Living the high life of lobster feastin' and champagne sippin'. Good times! Furthermore, I've been getting back into university-groove, arr, I'm not quite there yet, my motivation is at rehearsals and money-yielding work, but it'll work out. Speaking of rehearsals, let's cut the personal chit-chat and talk about music stuff:

Rehearsals are actually coming along quite well! Some of the songs are REALLY rocking, however some of the tracks still need some polishing, especially in the vocal department, and a little in the aesthetics department, oh and a little in the proficiency department. The quieter songs are really difficult, but I insist we play them as that is what this malpratice-thing is all about. Trying out stuff you're not quite comfortable with.

Speaking of... Last night I played a show with my pal snöleoparden. I played some drone-y guitar parts. It was truely an exciting experience as I'm very curious about how he allows himself to become so enveloped in the entire experience of playing that he almost disappears. The means towards that end is to stick to rhythm and tonality beyond the point of annoyance, transcending the very music itself by repetition and harmony and subtle alternations of patterns. It was awesome, as is snöleoparden and we are planning to do it again some time.

Yeah, and we shot a video the other night as well, but more on that later.

I'll leave you with a promise of further details on the live-situation and a track I've fallen in love with the last couple of days: Marybell Katastrophy's Heavy Industry: http://www.myspace.com/marybellkatastrophy

1 kommentar:

  1. If you took Lexapro® during your pregnancy and had complications, we may be able to help you. To learn more about a Lexapro® birth defect lawsuit, please contact us to schedule a free and confidential consultation. We will review the details of your case, explain all your rights and options, and help you get the compensation you need to provide your child with the best in care and the highest quality of life.

    lexapro birth defect attorneys

    SvarSlet